You're Simply More Efficient
Simple and affordable, the Motorola CP200d portable two-way radio connects your workforce efficiently—and has the flexibility to grow with your business. By combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology, the CP Series is perfect for the everyday user who wants to stay connected. Fully compatible with the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the CP Series has superior audio quality, outstanding coverage, long-lasting battery life and more.
You can also choose the analog-only CP Series model, which gives you great voice communications today, with a path to crisp and clear digital voice communications when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
Whatever your needs, the CP Series provides a simple, reliable, cost-effective communication solution to help work crews connect, coordinate and collaborate to get the job done right. Improve the efficiency of your operation with easy-to-use voice communication that's right for you.
Motorola CP200d Features
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analog only: Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP200d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
Motorola CP200d Models
AAH01JDC9JC2_N 136-174 MHz, 5 Watts, 16 Channels
AAH01QDC9JC2_N 403-470 MHz, 4 Watts, 16 Channels
AAH01JDC9JA2_N 136-174 MHz, 5 Watts, 16 Channels
AAH01QDC9JA2_N 403-470 MHz, 4 Watts, 16 Channels
All Motorola CP200d models include:
- Li-ion 2250mAh Battery
- Single Unit Charger
- UHF or VHF Antenna
- 3" Belt Clip
- Two-Year Warranty
- One Year Service from the Start-LITE
Motorola CP200d Accessories
You’ll Rethink What’s an Accessory – and What’s a Necessity
Motorola radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings. Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.