Teams are more dispersed than ever. The variety of users and user equipment in the workplace continues to multiply. Businesses want a way to make communication easier and faster while leveraging the resources they already have in place.
Move Beyond Network, Device, And Geographic Boundaries
How do you make communicating as easy as if your team was standing next to each other?
Whether you’re in the office, on-site, or at a conference hundreds of miles away, with Motorola’s Team Communications solution your team is always just a “push” away.
Your workers can use the devices they already own – whether it’s smartphones, radios, tablets, computers or telephones – or you can equip them with ones that are right for their responsibilities and workplace. They’ll have access to real-time information and the colleagues they need to get the job done right. And you leverage the devices and infrastructure you already have in place.
Maintain Your Edge with Team Communications
Keep clients and employees safer by being constantly connected and instantly available.
Top Six Priorities For Unified Team Communications
The 2016 Motorola Commercial Survey offers revealing insights into unified communication trends in a variety of industries across the U.S. and Canada. These ranged from manufacturing to utilities to K-12 education. Conducted in May 2016, the survey represents the view of more than 1,200 professionals, the largest single group of whom currently use Two-Way Radio.
One Platform. One Provider. All Your Communications Equipment
- Radios: Use radios for workers who need the loudest, clearest audio on a purpose-built device that can handle the worst conditions.
- Smartphones: Use WAVE’s iOS or Android app for instant connectivity to teams and individuals from any location.
- Telephones: Add telephony integration with WAVE to add PTT capabilities to the infrastructure you already have in place.
- Computers: Use dispatch applications to talk with team members, create and tear down patches between channels and manage user access from wherever your laptop goes.
- Internet of Things: Augment your communications with sensors and data designed to simplify your workflows and increase intelligence.