- Motorola BPR40 Models
- Motorola BPR40 Accessories
- Motorola BPR40 Downloads
- Add-on Software
- Reviews (0)
Affordable And Reliable Radio For Small Business
An affordable, high-performance communication tool that is a reliable solution for your communication needs. When you equip your work force with the BPR 40, they will be able to react more efficiently. Quicker response, better customer service, saved trips, and increased safety – they all add up to better operations and a streamlined process. The Mag One by Motorola BPR 40 two-way radio not only provides affordable communication, but also a complete assortment of tested and certified accessories to customize your radio solution. And it’s backed by Motorola service and a 1-year limited radio warranty*.
Motorola BPR40 Features
- 8 or 16 Channels for Wider Group Coverage
- 2 Programmable Buttons for Easy Access to Frequently Used Features
- 12 Programmable Features to Choose from Including a Customized Feature of Your Choice
- Small Size and Lightweight
- High/Low Power Settings for Varied Situations
- Affordably Priced
- Designed for Education, Hospitality, Retail and Light Construction Markets
- Mag One Accessories Enhance the Value and Effectiveness of Your Radio
- Backed by Motorola Service and a One-Year Limited Warranty
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- PL/DPL Enable
- High/Low Power
- Volume Set
Motorola BPR40 Models
The Motorola BPR40 is available in the following VHF and UHF models.
AAH84KDS8AA1AN 150-174 MHz, 5W (Ships 1W), 8 Channels
AAH84KDJ8AA1AN 150-174 MHz, 5W (Ships 1W), 16 Channels
AAH84RCS8AA1AN 450-470 MHz, 4W (Ships 1W), 8 Channels
AAH84RCJ8AA1AN 450-470 MHz, 4W (Ships 1W), 16 Channels
All Motorola BPR40 models include:
- 8 Channel Model Mag One Battery NiMH, 1200 mAh
- 16 Channel Model Mag One Battery Li-ion, 1500 mAh
- Mag One Tri – Chemistry Rapid Charger Kit
- Mag One Antenna (VHF or UHF)
- Mag One Spring Belt Clip
- Operating Instruction Manual
- Portable: One Year
- Mag One Accessories (except batteries): Six Months
- All Other Accessories (includes Mag One Battery and Motorola accessories): One Year
Motorola BPR40 Accessories
You’ll Rethink What’s an Accessory – and What’s a Necessity
Motorola radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings. Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.
View the Motorola Original Accessories for the Motorola BPR40
Motorola BPR40 Downloads
Motorola BPR40 Brochure
Motorola BPR40 Spec Sheet
Motorola BPR40 Accessories Brochure
There are no reviews yet.