Motorola SL 7590e
- Motorola SL 7590e Features
- Motorola SL 7590e Models
- Motorola SL 7590e Accessories
- Motorola SL 7590e Downloads
- Add-on Software
- Reviews (0)
Slim And Powerful For The Business Manager Who Needs Complete Control.
This advanced edition of slim and light MOTOTRBO portable radios connects you with true sophistication. Pocket-sized yet powerful, the SL 7000e Series radios are turbo-charged with special enhancements and innovative features that put you in total control. With 3 watts of power, integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, amped-up audio, double the energy efficiency, a durable body and intuitive accessories, the SL 7000e Series is your smart super-portable.
The MOTOTRBO SL 7000e Series is a family of DMR-standard slim and light portable radios that connects you with sophistication. Pocket-sized and with a smooth outline, the radios feature a full keypad and 5-line color screen with customizable display schemes. A built-in vibrate function alerts you quietly when you need to be discreet, and a comprehensive range of audio accessories allows you to stay connected without disturbing your customers.
With integrated voice and data, the SL 7000e Series delivers operations-critical communications. Bluetooth® lets you talk without wires, while also enabling precise indoor location-tracking. Powerful audio and advanced noise cancellation ensure your call is heard, even in noisy environments, and 280-character text messaging simplifies complex communications. Integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software updates.
With a clear user interface designed to support productivity applications such as Work Order Ticketing, the SL 7000e Series helps your staff make the most of their work day. Voice Announcement and Text-to-Speech features allow you to monitor radio settings and text communications hands-free, and sophisticated scan functions keep you in touch with many teams at once.
Next-Generation SL 7000e Series:
Safety & Security
- Enhanced Privacy
- Transmit Interrupt
- Man Down
- Transmit Inhibit
- Indoor Location
- Mute Mode
- Rx Audio Leveling
Efficiency & Productivity
- Text to Speech
- Enhanced GPS
- Increased UHF Transmitter Power, for Greater Range
- Integrated Wi-Fi, Ideal for Downloading New Software Remotely
- Bluetooth Audio
- Bluetooth Data
- Integrated accelerometer for stronger worker safety
- Upgraded Audio for Greater Clarity at High Volume
- Improved Expandibility
Motorola SL 7590e Features
- Dual internal speakers deliver loud, clear audio quality.
- Tri-color LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Contoured push-to-talk button provides comfort and is easy to access.
- Four-way navigation disc for easy scrolling through menus and channels (supports up to 1,000 channels).
- Three programmable option buttons for quick access to frequently used features; ability to program up to nine of your favorite features into a single programmable button; also supports emergency call.
- Audio connector port supports discreet wired audio accessories (wireless Bluetooth® audio also available).
- Built-in photosensor intuitively adjusts backlighting on the screen to optimize viewing in all types of conditions; special “day/night mode” changes screen and illuminates icons to make them clear and readable in varying light conditions.
- Large, high-definition, five-line, color display offers high clarity and resolution.
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level.
- Innovative antenna design optimizes range performance.
Motorola SL 7590e Models
The Motorola SL 7590e is available in the following models:
Wi-Fi Enabled Models
Motorola SL 7590e
AAH81WCN9TB2AN 896-941 MHz, 2 Watts, 1000 Channels
All Motorola SL 7590e models include:
- BT100x 2300T mAh Li-Ion Battery (PMNN4468)
- Micro USB Charger, Non-Vehicular (PMPN4009)
- Pre-Installed 900 MHz (PMAF4018) Antenna
- Carry Holder (PMLN5956)
- Quick Reference Guide/Safety Booklet
- Two Year Warranty
Motorola SL 7590e Accessories
You’ll Rethink What’s an Accessory – and What’s a Necessity
Motorola radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings. Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.