Reach Everyone, Everywhere They Go
Connect Plus multi-site digital trunking is a two-way radio system that enables you to accommodate the high volume, wide area communication your business requires. Whether you need coverage at a single site or across multiple sites, it can be scaled to meet your communication needs.
Your work teams can not only talk to one another or the main facility, they can also use data applications to make their jobs more efficient and safe, including text messaging, location tracking and dispatch capability. All the while, you gain the added benefits of TDMA digital technology like increased capacity and clear audio. With enhanced communication between employees, you’ll see increased productivity and efficiency across your enterprise organization.
Features and Benefits
- High system availability: The dedicated control slot makes it possible for you to quickly access voice and data communication even during high traffic times.
- Automatic channel access: Instead of trying again and again to place a call or to send data, calls are queued during busy times until an open channel is available. You’re then automatically notified that you can complete your call.
- Fast access for those who need it most: You can assign important users like managers or security personnel a priority status so they have fast access when the system is in high demand.
- No need to change channels: As you travel from one site to the next, you can keep your focus on the job instead of hassling with manual site changes. Dynamic site roaming automatically registers you with the nearest site so you can travel and always stay connected.
- Greater system efficiency: Users will only register with the nearest site controller rather than all the controllers in the system. This Dynamic Site Assignment makes the system far more efficient. It uses only those resources that are needed at each site to complete your call, so the overall capacity of your system is increased.
- Save on infrastructure: To protect your investment in IT and IP (Internet Protocol) infrastructures, you can link multiple sites together using the technology you already have.
- Easy administration: The network manager interface makes it simple to bring new radios on line, to adjust priority levels and to monitor activity in real time and on a historical basis.
- No downtime: Seamless maintenance makes it possible to update radio records, add radios or even add sites without disrupting business activity.
- High security: A three-level check helps to prevent unauthorized users from accessing the system. And the network manager’s disable feature makes it easy for you to remotely deactivate a lost or stolen radio.
Make Your Move at Your Own Pace
Keeping operations running smoothly while upgrading your communication systems is vital to business; that is why MOTOTRBO radios are flexible. They can be configured to operate in analog mode on your existing analog trunking system or in digital mode on your new MOTOTRBO system.
Then, as you are ready, radios can be upgraded and you can begin migrating one talk group or one department at a time over to MOTOTRBO Connect Plus. By migrating at your own pace, the risk of a hard cutover is eliminated, significantly reducing the impact to your business. At the same time, you are able to spread the cost of new equipment as your budget allows.
Stay in Touch No Matter Where They’re Headed
When your fleet hits the road in the morning, centralized dispatch keeps them within reach no matter where they go. When you need multiple drivers to pick up unscheduled loads all at the same time, one dispatcher can coordinate their routes and schedules to keep the freight flowing. Dynamic roaming automatically switches to the strongest available signal as work crews travel from zone to zone, and the transfer is seamless with no interruptions. In urgent situations, workers can send emergency notification to dispatch or with the man-down application, the tilt, motion or lack of activity on a radio can be detected to automatically send emergency notification to dispatch. And for routine or low priority messaging, you can text so drivers can read messages at their convenience without distracting them while in traffic.